The 9th Annual Strange Folk Festival will be held
Saturday, September 27th & Sunday, September 28th 2014
It’s 10am-6pm (both days) at O’Fallon Community Park in O’Fallon, Illinois – just 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
Featuring 150 indie vendors selling handmade, upcycled, and vintage wares. Live bands all weekend, unique exhibits and DIY activities for kids and adults, and a variety of concessions.
Updates and Reminders
- Admission is FREE for all ages.
- Follow us on our Facebook page or @StrangeFolk2014 on Twitter. Instagram # coming soon!
- Join our Volunteer Brigade mailing list! Volunteers get a free Strange Folk T-shirt. Sign up here.
- Friendly leashed dogs are allowed
- No smoking permitted in or around vendor displays
- Public Transport: Take the Metro-link to Scott AFB and ride your bike or hop on Bus #12 to the park!
Press inquiries? Email email@example.com