The 8th Annual Strange Folk Festival will be held
Saturday, September 28th & Sunday, September 29th
10am-6pm (both days) at O’Fallon Community Park in O’Fallon, Illinois – just 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
Featuring 150 indie vendors selling handmade, upcycled, and vintage wares. Live bands all weekend, unique exhibits and DIY activities for kids and adults, a variety of concessions, and new this year, the Running with Scissors 5K on Sunday morning.
Haven’t been before? See photos from past years.
Updates and Reminders
- RSVP to our Facebook Event, or follow us on our Facebook page or @strangefolkfest
- Sorry! We are no longer accepting vendors or band submissions.
- We are still looking for volunteers! Sign up here.
- Friendly leashed dogs are allowed
- No smoking permitted in or around vendor displays
- Public Transport: Take the Metro-link to Scott AFB and ride your bike or hop on Bus #12 to the park!
- The Upcycle Exchange will be accepting drop-offs of craft supplies off the festival grounds this year. We will have a box truck you can put donations into parked facing out from the Caty Cavins parking lot, which you will be able to drive right up to – no more lugging things into the fest!
Press inquiries? Click here.